Jari KarjalaTämä sivu on englanninkielinen, koska olen liian laiska päivittämään kahta versiota samasta sivusta. Yhteyttä saa ottaa suomeksikin :-)
Quick links to my most popular creations hosted in my domain JPKware.com:
Some interests of mine, with links for fellow Netizens and myself
- Digital photography
- Science Fiction - Banks, Card, Simmons, Hamilton; Babylon 5, Star Wars
- Taiji (T'ai Chi) - Chen-style forms, Qi Gong, Tui Shou (push hands)
- Computer Game Programming, especially traditional arcade style games
- My productions in C from the past (when I had enough spare time :-)
StarMines - Omega Race style action with source available.
StarMines II - more arcade action in deep space, see info and screenshots, and a level editing kit.
- My latest game production in Java (during a rainy summer '98, way before I got a wife and a kid :-)
StarMines for Java - even more arcade action in deep space. Now you can play it online!
- Origami - the Japanese art of folding paper:
Send Email to me / Lähetä minulle sähköpostia
Note that my iki.fi email address has been so infested with spam that mail sent to that address has high probability to end up to a trash bin. Any messages sent via this form will automatically get higher priority in my email box.